Hello all,

we're developing on Grails + Acegi with OpenID support. However, when
some new user logs into our site, he gets authenticated with his
provider, but is then rejected in our web-app, probably because there is
no existing user with this OpenID.

Shouldn't "OpenID support" also mean support for Simple Registration,
Attribute Exchange and all that? Am I missing something? As it seems,
OpenID4JavaConsumer does not contain anything like SRegMessage or
FetchRequest.

Would you like us to raise an issue, or to contribute these features to
your project?

Thanks,
Matthias
--

Dipl.-Inf. Matthias Quasthoff
Tel: +49 331 5509-512 | Büro: B-1.4

Hasso-Plattner-Institut für Softwaresystemtechnik GmbH
Fachbereich Internet-Technologien und -Systeme
Prof.-Dr.-Helmert-Str. 2-3 | 14482 Potsdam
Amtsgericht Potsdam, HRB 12184 | Geschäftsführung: Prof. Dr. Christoph
Meinel

Design IT. Create Knowledge.