Hi,

       This is Srinath.I configured Acegi in my Application.Its working
fine.but my problem is how to nonsecure some actions.i mean when a new user
enter into the system.he needs registration.when he clicks on registration
link every time it's redirecting to login page.how to non secure some jsp's
and java actions.how to configured in xml.