OK, so the requirements seem clear, internationalisation, skinning, not
re-inventing wheel (dojo if appropriate), etc.

However, I'm lost in the to-and-fro's of podling, merging tomahawk, etc.
Was anything decided?  Where do you want this stuff to go, or do we work
alone until we have something ready?

D.