Simon, any help would be great!

Ouch,

Yeah, I would be interested. It's quite critical to give users an
alternative over RI.

Regards,

Simon Lessard
Fujitsu Consulting

"Matthias Wessendorf" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Sent by: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
2006-08-01 16:41
Please respond to adffaces-dev

        To:     adffaces-dev@incubator.apache.org
        cc:
        Subject:        Re: Trinidad and JSF 1.2

Simon,

side question; are you interested in helping on the jsf 1.2 task?
I am not speaking about Trinidad, I am speaking about MyFaces.
There is currently no development going on on this road. Last commits
where in June from Dennis and me; that's it.

-Matthias

--
Matthias Wessendorf

further stuff: