As long as the community is somewhat similar (at least there are
people in both communities), I'm +1 for taking it in under MyFaces. My
only problem with the subproject approach is that when RCF comes out,
we'll have two sub projects where one sub project depends on the other
- kind of awkward.

regards,

Martin