Hello,

Taking last statement back, asked Yuvi and beta does have a varnish
instance so the flow of EL events "should" be the same one that production.

Now I looked on deployment-eventlogging02, which is the EL machine for labs
and the last events I see there are from Aug 22.

So no events have come in as of late, which could point to an issue on the
setup. I will look into it some more.

Thanks,

Nuria