Thanks Dianne,

I've tried with the dumpsys memoryinfo and it says I have the same
that is reported in running services.
It seems you are right and that the memory is used in the native part:
                  Native      Dalvik
allocated:    18259     4659      N/A    22918

But how can I get some detail of where is used the native memory.
Because with only the number I haven't any clue.

And also, if the native memory isn't displayed in the HEAD DUMP, it is
really useful??

Cheers,