Hello,
I have an application where "MediaRecord" activity is called from the
main activity:
<application android:icon="@drawable/mzeal" android:label="@string/
app_name" android:debuggable="true">
        <activity android:name=".Main"
                  android:label="@string/app_name">
            <intent-filter>
                <action android:name="android.intent.action.MAIN" />
                <category
android:name="android.intent.category.LAUNCHER" />
            </intent-filter>
        </activity>
        <activity
                android:name="MediaRecord">
        </activity>
When i try to press back button in "MediaRecord" to navigate back to
the "Main" screen application just fails with no exceptions in LogCat.
I do see following error messages in LogCat:

DEBUG/CameraInput(59): DoReset: E
DEBUG/CameraInput(59): DoReset: X
ERROR/CameraInput(59): Unsupported parameter(x-pvmf/media-input-node/
cap-config-interface;valtype=key_specific_value)
ERROR/CameraInput(59): VerifiyAndSetParameter failed on parameter #0

Can anyone advise: what those error messages mean and what may the
problem be?
Thank you,
-V