Yes, that's what just did in a dev build, will see it helps.

Curiously enough, the framework's SQLiteQueryBuilder uses a StringBuilder
that is initially 120 chars long, and the corruption happens at 112'th
character.

I've long anticipated an Android device with firmware that calculates 2+2
as 5... this is not quite it, but comes pretty close.

-- K

---
"Android Developers" group.