Hi Professionals,
Hope you are doing well

*Job Title: **Tandem Developer/ Lead*

*Locations: **Rosemont, IL (Remote)*

*Duration: 12+ Months*

*Job Description:*

   - Should have 5 to 10+ years of working experience in *Tandem
   Application programming*.
   - *Expertise in COBOL, SCOBOL, NSQL (SQL/MP, SQL/MX), Enscribe, Pathway,
   EINSPECT/DEBUG, FUP, SCUP and TACL, TMF, BATCHCOM, SPOOLCOM.*
   - Intermediate knowledge of OSS, TAL, and financial transactions (ACH).
   - Good to have knowledge of core Java programming and Web Services.
   -

*Nice to have the below skill set, but not mandatory:*

   - Need at least one: Windows server / Linux / Unix
   - Need at least one: Java / Java Script / C / VB / C# / C++
   - Need at least one: Snowflake / SQL Server / Oracle / MySQL
   - TAL experience would be nice
   - Cloud experience would be nice, specifically S3 / Snowflake / AWS.

--

*Thanks*
*Eric Jhonson*