Hello AQMers, this is just a quick note to be clear on working group status and forward planning.

Currently, all of the active drafts are either in WGLC, or in the process of shepherd writeups to go the the AD.

Once we get the current set of drafts out for publication, there are a few things the WG can do:
- close down
- remain open to continue coordinating and advance algorithms (e.g. within the standards track)
- remain open as a venue for potential new work (e.g. the DualQ Coupled AQM)

I think we should discuss this and plan to make a decision after the IETF 96 meeting in Berlin (July 17-22). We can have a "closing or re-chartering" meeting in Berlin if it will benefit from face-to-face discussion.