Hi, I'm now sorry that we didn't schedule an AQM meeting slot in Buenos Aires. We can certainly pre-load an agenda for Berlin with these topics though. That is a long way in the future, however, so please use the mailing list to discuss tests and metrics, share results, advertise papers, etc, in the meantime on these topics!