united states coast guard

We are eager to understand the primary reason for your visit to the Navigation
Center website and how you use it, whether for recreational boating,
professional purposes, data requests, educational reasons, or otherwise. Your
feedback on the website's ease of use, ability to find information, and if it's
your primary source for navigation-related information is crucial. We are
committed to improving your experience and welcome any suggestions to enhance
the site's usability, information accessibility, and overall efficiency. Your
insights are invaluable in helping us better meet your navigation needs.

Survey: Navigation Center Website Feedback Survey (surveymonkey.com) [
https://www.surveymonkey.com/r/TZB8XNZ ]

*U.S. Coast Guard Navigation Center Website Customer Feedback Survey **Privacy
Notice *

*Authority: *14 U.S.C. §504; 14 U.S.C §505; and Executive Order 12862.

*Purpose: *To collect data that will be used to analyze and determine the kind
and quality of services customers want and expect, as well as their
satisfaction with U.S. Coast Guard Navigation Center services. To maintain
confidentiality, respondents are advised not to include any personally
identifiable information in their responses.

*Routine Uses*: This survey solicits information that the Coast Guard will use
to gauge feedback and improve overall customer service. DHS/ALL/PIA-069 DHS
Surveys, Interviews, and Focus Groups provides coverage for this collection.

*Disclosure: *Furnishing this information is strictly voluntary

Bookmark and Share [
https://content.govdelivery.com/accounts/USDHSCG/bulletins/394032c?reqfrom=share
 ]

Coast Guard emblem 2014 [ http://www.uscg.mil ]    Questions for the Coast
Guard?
   Contact Us [ http://www.news.uscg.mil/News_Region/ ]

For more Coast Guard news, visit our online newsroom here. [
http://www.news.uscg.mil/ ]

STAY CONNECTED: Visit Us on YouTube [ http://www.youtube.com/user/USCGImagery ]
Visit Us on Twitter [ http://twitter.com/uscg ] Visit Us on Facebook [
http://www.facebook.com/UScoastguard ] Sign up for email updates [
https://public.govdelivery.com/accounts/USDHSCG/subscriber/new ]

SUBSCRIBER SERVICES:
Manage Preferences [
https://public.govdelivery.com/accounts/USDHSCG/subscriber/edit?preferences=true#tab1
 ]  |  Unsubscribe All [
https://public.govdelivery.com/accounts/USDHSCG/subscriber/one_click_unsubscribe?verification=5.4adaa4749ff24604b08b70a26a516327&destination=archive%40mail-archive.com
 ]  |  Help [ https://subscriberhelp.govdelivery.com/ ]

Privacy Policy [ http://www.dhs.gov/xutil/gc_1157139158971.shtm ] | GovDelivery
is providing this information on behalf of U.S. Department of Homeland
Security, and may not use the information for any other purposes.

This email was sent to archive@mail-archive.com

This email was sent to archive@mail-archive.com using GovDelivery
Communications Cloud on behalf of: U.S. Coast Guard · U.S. Department of
Homeland Security · Washington, DC 20528 · 800-439-1420 GovDelivery logo [
https://subscriberhelp.granicus.com/ ]