RE: Requesting you to work with me.  Hi , Hope you doing well. Our first
Submission has not been pretty good. Apart from that, I have some consultants
which might be good match for your job openings. Kindly give me one more chance
to have a better connection with you, even in further submissions.     Below
are the technologies- Which are on my bench currently.   .NET Developers (Full
Stack) Java Developers (Full Stack) UI Developer Salesforce Developer/Admin
DevOps Engineer AWS Engineer Quality Analyst Business Analyst Data Analyst
Python Developer   Looking forward to hearing back from you Thanks and
Regards...   Panny | Sr. Sales Recruiter W 732.798.7554 |
pa...@techsmartglobal.com 666 Plainsboro Rd, Suite #1116, Plainsboro, New
Jersey 08536 Techsmart Global Inc | 666 Pliansboro Rd, Suite 1365, Plainsboro,
NJ 08536 Unsubscribe archive@mail-archive.com Update Profile | Constant Contact
Data Notice Sent by pa...@techsmartglobal.com