RE: Requesting you to work with me.  Hi , How are you doing well. Below is the
list of my consultants who are ready to take up new projects. I appreciate it
if you can add me to your vendor list and share your Corp to Corp requirements
with me. Let us build a relationship and I am sure we can get some quick
starts! Following is the Hotlist of available excellent bench candidates for
new positions. .NET Developers( Full Stack) Java Developers (Full Stack ) UI
Developer Salesforce Developer/Admin DevOps Engineer AWS Engineer Quality
Analyst Business Analyst Share Point Developer Big Data Engineer Data Analyst
Python Developer Salesforce BA and QA   Looking forward to doing business with
you. Thanks and Regards...   Panny | Sr. Sales Recruiter W 732.798.7554 |
pa...@techsmartglobal.com 666 Plainsboro Rd, Suite #1116, Plainsboro, New
Jersey 08536 Techsmart Global Inc | 666 Pliansboro Rd, Suite 1365, Plainsboro,
NJ 08536 Unsubscribe archive@mail-archive.com Update Profile | Constant Contact
Data Notice Sent by pa...@techsmartglobal.com