Hi Bernard,

Bernhard Dippold wrote (17-09-09 23:50)
I uploaded links to two drafts (John's and a second one I did) for the OOoCon presentations to the gallery page:
http://wiki.services.openoffice.org/wiki/Art/Gallery/ImpressTemplates

At the screenshot pages I put the links to the impress files (as I forgot to save them as templates, they are still normal presentations).

All comments are welcome :-)

Thanks a lot. Look very good to me.
When we look to the demand black-white printing, I would choose for the minimalistic line-version. The bullets of that version do not show correctly however, on my (older) linux os.
The bullets on the graphical based slide are OK.

Also the curvers do not show smoothly. While Anti-aliasing is activated. But again: an older linux OS on an older (5+yrs) laptop.

Regards,
Cor

--
Cor Nouws