On Thursday 08 October 2009 03:26:50 Jens Habermann wrote:
> Hi!
>
> A short time frame for sure, but I will contribute my ideas over next
> weeks.
>
> Until we have a main wiki site for this task, I will place images on
> my wiki user site http://wiki.services.openoffice.org/wiki/User:JensGH
>
> Jens

Let's start it in a dedicated part of the wiki.  Start a new page called
New_logo_proposals or pizza_order or whatever just so long as we keep it all
together.

Rules?

CC license?
and any text has to be in a Free font, no nonfree fonts allowed?

That looks like enough

Should we make an effort to put them in context as well.  Like as it is on the
website, stationery, webbanners?

Are we going to stick with the blue corporate color?

Cheers

> > Who is interested in such a work, even if we don't have more than 4
> > weeks time?
> >
> > Best regards
> >
> > Bernhard

Graham Lauder,

Ambassador for OpenSUSE Linux on your Desktop

INGOTs Assessor Trainer
(International Grades in Office Technologies)
www.theingots.org.nz