Hi Bernard, all,

Bernhard Dippold wrote (1-11-2009 18:50)
I'd like to collect here the topics and thoughts you want me to take
with me to Orvieto and discuss them with the community (at least with
the people interested in my session on Friday morning 9:00 - 9:45h [1]).

http://conference.services.openoffice.org/index.php/ooocon/2009/paper/view/155
I think we should discuss:
- the advantages and disadvantages of the present logo
- the reasons why we started to collect ideas for a new logo
- the necessity for a more general art and branding project (including
the other relevant projects)
- how we should start / find the people to work on the new project

Looks rather complete to me.
I would choose to put on top:
 - the necessity /importance  for a more general art and branding project

Any other ideas?

Please specify your thoughts with regard to the points above...

Thanks for the ideas and work so far!
Cor

--
Cor Nouws