Hi Bernhard,

On Sun, Jan 10, 2010 at 11:26 AM, Bernhard Dippold
<bernh...@familie-dippold.at> wrote:
> Hi all,
>
> I don't know about the Internet facilities at the place where I stay in
> Hamburg, so it might be possible that I can't reply to mails I get during
> the next days.
>
> But from next Thursday I'll try to catch up...

I hope you have a safe trip to Hamburg, a comfortable stay, and that
you make great progress! I will be participating too, but obviously to
a much lesser extent. I wonder if we could write a blog post about the
event, or perhaps start an Art project blog that could be syndicated
on the OOo Planet (as the UX project has done) so that we can better
inform the wider OOo community (and possibly, the wider open source
community) about our efforts?

Regards,
Ivan.