Good evening all!

I wanted to let you all know the I posted some new "Glass" web buttons here:

http://wiki.services.openoffice.org/wiki/Art/Gallery/WebButtons#Brian_Coale

for anyone who wanted a nice fancy button on their site showing their support for OpenOffice.org.

Now I do realize that they don't follow the standard design and colors of much of the marketing material, but what I've noticed is that many, many web buttons out there (for many different products) only loosely follow branding guidelines. However, the OOo logo is unaltered except for being reverse-type, which is typical usage for logos shown over dark backgrounds. Also I've used slogans I've seen on other marketing materials I've seen around the project. Whether or not these are official slogans, I don't know.

I've offered them in dark gray and blue, other colors are available upon request.

Let me know what you think, comments, criticism and faint praise are welcomed!

-Brian