> 1. As the buttons will (hopefully) be integrated in existing websites,
> what do you think about adding a border to show them more prominently
> (elevated)?

I love this idea; it can make the buttons pop a bit more. I'll go ahead and
create a border version of each button.

> 2. The smallest button (36x13) reads "OOo", while this acronym has not
> been introduced outside the community. I don't know if people will
> understand it better than just the gulls.

I'll make one with the gulls. I used OOo because I saw an old button like that,
and I wasn't sure how else to fit the name inside such a small space.

> 3. For the second one (80x15) you moved the gulls to the side. I'm
> sorry, but this kind of modification to the logo didn't get approval in
> the past, so I don't think we should provide this one as official.

I'll change this one to meet standards.

> 4. Some of the middle size buttons contain not all of the colored dots.
> In my eyes this branding element is not as strong as other graphics, so
> showing only five or six of the points might be ok because of the button
> size (nevertheless I'd prefer the row of seven). Other opinions?

I can move the dots over. I wasn't sure about using the dots, that's why I made
different versions.

> 5. You (Raz) wrote:
> >> I think there was one where the "3" looked a little choppy.
> You refer to the smaller buttons? I don't know how you changed the size
> of the logo, but they seem to be not really sharp. How did you modify
> their size?

I'm using low resolution raster images. The buttons won't look sharp when
zoomed in, but should look fine at 100%. If I up my resolution, or create
vector buttons, this should make everything a little sharper. I should check
our old buttons and see what their resolution is at. I think I assumed that
since these are web buttons, we used lowres images.

> Please don't take my comments as criticism - I like your work!
No worries. People's comments allow me to create a better product. I'll move
forward on correcting these.
Thanks.
-Raz

http://clk.atdmt.com/GBL/go/196390708/direct/01/