Hi Andy, all.

I was under the impression that we were waiting to hear the results of some
sort of branding talks or something. Every time I've contributed anything it
has been brought to my attention the there were discussions about new
branding going on and that anything following the old branding might soon be
irrelevant. Yet the new branding is uncertain? So I don't know about anyone
else but I've just been waiting to hear what's going on. I had no idea new
logos were even being considered.

-best

-Brian