Hi Andy, all,

I'd like to shift this discussion to the branding list - even if this topic has been a central theme of our work here on the art list in the past, the new list is especially designed to cover such questions.

So please follow up at brand...@marketing.openoffice.org.

Andy Brown schrieb:
Hi all,

Has there been any head way made on the new colors/icons/logos?

I have not seen any thing come through the art,branding or marketing
list nor on any of the web sites.

I'm still working on the branding wiki pages:
http://wiki.services.openoffice.org/wiki/Branding_Initiative

The "inform" page has nearly been finished (as a first draft):
http://wiki.services.openoffice.org/wiki/Branding_Initiative/Inform

The two remaining pages are still empty:
http://wiki.services.openoffice.org/wiki/Branding_Initiative/Find
http://wiki.services.openoffice.org/wiki/Branding_Initiative/Contribute

As my time is limited, any help is highly appreciated.

I wanted to inform the branding list, when I finished the "inform" page, but there are just a few phrases lacking...

For the ODF icons Ivan pointed you to the disc...@ux list, where this task is being worked on:

Ivan M wrote;
Please check the UX mailing list as some discussion has been going on
there too [...]:
http://ux.openoffice.org/servlets/ReadMsg?list=discuss&msgNo=4684
http://ux.openoffice.org/servlets/ReadMsg?list=discuss&msgNo=4685

About new colors and logo:

There is some work going on, that should be able to be announced in public in the near future.

If I'll have the time, I'd like to start collecting branding relevant elements form all our appearances in public even before this announcement, but this would mean to inform the whole community about our initiative and ask for help.

I'd like it better, if we could present a working wiki at this time...

Best regards

Bernhard