On March 30th the Document Freedom day is happening and I think we are
in good time to start to work on a campaign to show our support on the
website.

I think this event is pretty important, and we could be working with
the communities and spread the word about this relevant event. I think
also marketing should put some  money to fund the development.

Some ideas are:
- Showcase the benefits of OpenDocuments
- Show the tools that use ODF
- Push documentation to the forefront about ODF such as adoption, implementation
- Push technical documentation
- Projects like www-at-odf and ODFDOM, XSLT-Tools

I think this is a relevant event to put our support behind and also
OOo does need a more responsive website.
--
Alexandro Colorado
OpenOffice.org Español