Hi Jack,

On Thu, Jun 3, 2010 at 4:15 PM, Resident Rocker
<residentrocke...@gmail.com> wrote:
> Hi im Jack Majlinger aka residentrocker
> Just wondering if i could join the mailing list to help out the art

Of course! You are very welcome to join us, and we're happy to have
more members.

The art list is rather inactive at the moment - most of the activity
is happening at the new branidng project, so if you are interested in
contributing artwork, I highly recommend that you join the branding
project and introduce yourself there too - please see the bottom of
http://marketing.openoffice.org/servlets/ProjectMailingListList to
join (I assume you have an OOo username and you are logged in), and to
catch up on what's been happening so far, you can have a look at
http://marketing.openoffice.org/servlets/SummarizeList?listName=branding

Regards,
Ivan.