Hi Alexandro, all

Alexandro Colorado schrieb:
so we should still use the old logo for all marketing-related events?

If you want to be on the secure side, you will need to ask for allowance for every usage of the new logo until the trademark policy has been released.

Our not yet finished branding guideline shows how we want the logo to be presented, but allowance to do so can only be granted by the trademark owner of the image mark.

I'll forward this mail to the branding and trademark teams, but I don't know if we can speed up these processes at all...

Best regards

Bernhard