I've got no time at all atm, but I can serve with a scribus template for a postcard, perhaps someone can make use of it.

http://granjow.net/uploads/Postcard_template.sla

Simon

On 22.07.2010 11:50, Florian Effenberger wrote:
Hello,

in yesterday's marketing confcall, we agreed on doing the 10 years
celebrations in two steps.

Until OOoCon, we want to have

* flying discs
* stickers
* and if possible, postcards

These need to be ready-for-production in one to two weeks, otherwise we
run out of time.

For the stickers, Lars will be the main responsible party, and for
flying discs, Rosana and I will be responsible.

Anyone wants to take over the task with postcards?

For our birthday on October 13th, we have a little bit more time and
will host a conference call mid-August dedicated to discussion of this
birthday. Ideas will be collected in the wiki at
http://wiki.services.openoffice.org/wiki/10YearsOOo so please feel free
to contribute there and share your idea on the mailing list. Anyways,
production of collaterals for this date should also start in September,
so we are in time.

I'll follow-up with the flying disc topic soon, and Lars will do so with
the stickers.

Florian