Hi AmyMarie,

(CC'ing you directly because you have not been subscribed to the mailing
list when you sent your mail)

AmyMarie Karow schrieb:

To Whom It May Concern:
You sent your mail to the mailing list of the OpenOffice.org Art
Project. That's the right place to discuss and provide artwork for
OpenOffice.org.
So you already reached the people interested in this area like yourself.

I am available and interested in contributing my design services.
Please let me know if you have any projects currently in need of
completion.  Hopefully we can work together to better the OpenOffice
project.

If you want to contribute to the basics of the new OpenOffice.org design, please join our Branding Initiative, where we currently define a consistent look-and-feel for any appearance of OpenOffice.org. One of the task we're working actively is the creation of a guideline how and in which surroundings our new logo should be used.

Input from designers is very valuable, because the guidelines should combine the freedom of artistic work with the protection of our brand and logo.

Best regards

Bernhard

[1]: http://wiki.services.openoffice.org/wiki/Branding_Mailing_List