Hi Miguel,

no problem, that you have other priorities at the moment, but many many thanks for contributing this great first draft for the anniversary logo. :-)

best regards,
Peter

Miguel Boto wrote:
Hi Bernhard and all,

Forgive me for being away all this time.
I cannot devote more time to OOo at this moment because of some
complications i need to solve.
Please feel free to use, change or whatever you find necessary with my work,
to make the openoffice.org 10 anniversary project going forward.

I will be back as soon as i can.

Best regards,
Miguel B.

On Sun, Sep 26, 2010 at 10:09 AM, Bernhard Dippold <