I see this message during rebuild:

Aug-14-12 06:11:33 warning: 'useDB4Rebuild' is set to on, but 'BerkeleyDB' nor
'DB_File' are available - the rebuild spamdb process uses the internal
'orderedtie' and will possibly require more time and a large amount of memory -
check 'OrderedTieHashTableSize'!

but I have DB_File installed.  (I'm running Activestate 64 bit on Win 2003
Server).  Any idea why it's not working?