Hi,

I recall that this setting changed recently, but since then I have been
having ASSP crash on me and each time it seems to be due to 2 similar
connections being handled by two workers at the same time.

I have the following in lib/CorrectASSPCfg.pm

     $main::delaySameIPorHelo = 5;
     &main::mlog(0,"info: delaySameIPorHelo set to 5");
     $main::delaySameIP = 5;
     &main::mlog(0,"info: delaySameIP set to 5");

Which one should I remove as I can't remember which is the old one?
Would having both in lead to the fix being negated or is something not
working as it should?

All the best,
Colin Waring.