>delaySameIPorHelo

is obsolet

Thomas

Von:    Colin <a...@lanternhosting.co.uk>
Datum:  20.09.2012 18:43
Betreff:        [Assp-test] Multiple Connection Lockups again

Hi,

I recall that this setting changed recently, but since then I have been
having ASSP crash on me and each time it seems to be due to 2 similar
connections being handled by two workers at the same time.

I have the following in lib/CorrectASSPCfg.pm

     $main::delaySameIPorHelo = 5;
     &main::mlog(0,"info: delaySameIPorHelo set to 5");
     $main::delaySameIP = 5;
     &main::mlog(0,"info: delaySameIP set to 5");

Which one should I remove as I can't remember which is the old one?
Would having both in lead to the fix being negated or is something not
working as it should?

All the best,
Colin Waring.

DISCLAIMER:
This email and any files transmitted with it may be confidential, legally
privileged and protected in law and are intended solely for the use of the

individual to whom it is addressed.
This email was multiple times scanned for viruses. There should be no
known virus in this email!