Mr. Courtney Creighton wrote:
> If you come up with anything better, I'd love to hear it. Soon, I want
> to disable all user logins via unencrypted protocols, and it would be
> really nice to have more reliable secure connections to go with that.

I'm not 100% sure it isn't the ISP causing the issue.

All my remote clients are using OpenVPN.  I've modified their host
tables to point to the private IP address of ASSP and the problem has
gone away.  I've read a couple articles that state that ISPs are fooling
around with TLS to prevent users from encryption.

I'm also not sure it's not a pfSense bug.  The next release is coming up
soon and I'll test again once my firewall has been upgraded.

And as a test, I'll review a few other, non Mozilla clients, to see if
it's a Mozilla based bug.

Thanks,

Doug

--
Ben Franklin quote:

Safety, deserve neither Liberty nor Safety."