Seems like if I let ASSP 15255 run long enough, the RWL/RBL errors also
come back.  This was never a problem with 15167.  I haven't tried rolling
back yet, but suspect that the problem would go away with that older
version.

I will try turning off DNSReuseSocket.  I seem to remember that being a
problem with previous versions.

Any other ideas?