and for clarification, it looks like the organization sends from something
like 98 different IP's that I know about - I'm sure there are others - and
some of them are blacklisted.

If I could skip dnsbl either using a wildcard reverse dns match for the
server, say *.thesenderdomain.com or matching the domain of the from line,
that would allow me to easily let these through without constantly updating
norbl.

thanks