'ForceRBLCache' is a bad option - it forces false positives by it's logic

GUI description:
'ForceRBLCache': ....If set, ASSP will use cached DNSBL hits to block
messages before other tests.

Assume an IP is DNSBL/RBL listed and many domains/orgs are sending mails
via this IP.
You've configured SPF and/or Senderbase in a way that ignores DNSBL for a
such a single domain/org (dom1) - BUT.
After some time any other domain causes a RBLCache addition for this IP.
The next time dom1 sends a mail from this IP, the 'ForceRBLCache' matches
in the SMTP-handshake and will block regardless your nice SPF/Senderbase
setting.
The IP will get penalty points and if this happens often, the IP will
possibly become extreme black over the time.

The default for 'ForceRBLCache' is OFF - if you set it to ON, you should
know what you do!

The documentation gives you an overview about the regular check order.
http://sourceforge.net/projects/assp/files/ASSP%20V2%20multithreading/assp_check_order.txt/download

Most '..early...' and '..force..' checks are processed before the first
header line is received and  the required and checked information is
available.

IP - connect
HELO - HELO was sent
sender - MAIL FROM was sent
single recipient - RCPT To was sent
all recipients - DATA was sent

Assume you forces an IP check and there is an option to skip this check
based on the HELO or sending domain - no luck at the 'connect'  state.

Thomas

FOR ALL USERS !!!

NOTICE - and keep in mind:

Most '..early...' and '..force..' checks will increase the count of false
positives after some time (except the early HELO check), because they are
not regular checks!
These options can be used to prevent system overloads in case of a
spam-attack over a short time. They should be disabled as soon as
possible, followed by a cache cleaning for this option.