>baysConf is zero as suggested in help text

do you mean the help text ?

....Set this only above 0 if you are familiar with the bayesian statistics
used in ASSP.....

Ok ... !

>just wanted to know about what you explained below

I'm sorry, but there is nothing more to say.

Thomas

Von:    katip <ka...@katip.com>
Datum:  21.10.2015 09:13
Betreff:        Re: [Assp-test] block by HMM or limit?

ok, thanks for explanation.
baysConf is zero as suggested in help text (corpus norm is 0,9999 -
1,0000)
baysProbability is 0,6
bayesAfterHMM is 0,4-0,6
doBayesian is set to block

actually i'm fine with it. just wanted to know about what you explained
below. thanks.

Katip