I'm experiencing a problem where, after a period of time, ASSP stops responding to SSL connections.

It's been an intermittent problem for some time but recently occurs almost every day. I've upgraded to the most recent version of ASSP but the problem persists.

I suspect that it is some client related/triggered issue due to the fact that the frequency of this occurring has increased with no change to the ASSP side of things, but the logs don't reveal anything obvious - just normal successful SSL connections and then nothing. Restarting ASSP is enough to make it work again.