Von:    Andrew Porter <a...@defsdoor.org>
An:     ASSP List <assp-test@lists.sourceforge.net>
Datum:  02.11.2015 14:56
Betreff:        [Assp-test] SSL Stops Responding

I'm experiencing a problem where, after a period of time, ASSP stops
responding to SSL connections.

It's been an intermittent problem for some time but recently occurs
almost every day.  I've upgraded to the most recent version of ASSP but
the problem persists.

I suspect that it is some client related/triggered issue due to the fact
that the frequency of this occurring has increased with no change to the
ASSP side of things, but the logs don't reveal anything obvious - just
normal successful SSL connections and then nothing.  Restarting ASSP is
enough to make it work again.

DISCLAIMER:
This email and any files transmitted with it may be confidential, legally
privileged and protected in law and are intended solely for the use of the

individual to whom it is addressed.
This email was multiple times scanned for viruses. There should be no
known virus in this email!