Hi Thomas,

Thanks for the reply. That was actually a typo in my email, I did mean
validFormatHeloRe not invalidFormatHeloRe.

The file on SourceForge is out of date. It hasn't been updated in nearly
three years and still has w{2,6} in it - I checked this prior to posting as
my way of keeping things up to date is comparing them with
http://assp.cvs.sourceforge.net/viewvc/assp/assp2

All the best,

Colin Waring.