Von:    "K Post" <nntp.p...@gmail.com>
Datum:  28.02.2018 15:54
Betreff:        [Assp-test] Allow DKIM signed mail through for a domain

Lots of our external contacts use Office365.  Senderbase is obviously
useless for them.  If a sender is whitelisted, fine, but there are often
large numbers of senders in an organization (known organizations where we
cannot whitelist the domain or else spammers from another server would get
through).

So, since many of these companies use DKIM is there a way with ASSP to
consider an email for a particular sender domain whitelisted if a the DKIM
matches?  We cannot not strictly require a DKIM or penalize since these
larger organizations typically also send non-signed email from other
sources, but if the DKIM does match for a list of domains, just let it
through, regardless of content.

Is that doable?  If not, is it worth considering?.

Respectfully,
Ken

DISCLAIMER:
This email and any files transmitted with it may be confidential, legally
privileged and protected in law and are intended solely for the use of the

individual to whom it is addressed.
This email was multiple times scanned for viruses. There should be no
known virus in this email!