That's good to know, thanks.  However, I'm looking for something a little
different.  I don't want to apply the same rules to ALL dkim signed mail, *only
to those from specific domains*.  Otherwise any spammer who registers a
domain and uses DKIM signing will have mail get through.  Worse, that would
also have all signed mail from providers like gmail.com come through
regardless of content.

And note, I have RWLwhitelisting set to off (the default) for fear of
having good IP's lke office365's not do any other filtering.

Instead, I'm thinking about logic like this: f the from address on an
email  (only the header from address) matches what I have in a config file
AND it's got a valid DKIM signature tied to the from domain, treat the mail
as whitelisted.   Don't penalize these domains if it's not signed, but if
it is, just let it through and put the mail to the notspam corpus.  This
way known outside domains who we know generally dkim sign their mail will
get through to us and improve bayesian / HMM.  Whitelisting a domain like
redcross.org isn't an option, as spammers send from there to us all of the
time.  But if we could always allow DKIM through regarles of which user
sent to us, that would help.

Do you think this makes sense to consider as a possible future ASSP
feature?  Maybe there's another way?  I'm all ears.

Thanks

On Wed, Feb 28, 2018 at 11:51 AM, Thomas Eckardt <thomas.ecka...@thockar.com