I have several  listings in DKIMNPAddresses like:
     .domain.org     (with the leading dot)
to allow a DKIM identity @<wildcard>.domain.org to be tagged as no
processing, but not just @domain.org

However, I've seen several examples where the mail is still flagged as spam
(due hitting a limit, often no MX, no A and somewhat spammy content) even
though the DKIM signature verifies.  Analyze shows:

• DKIM-check returned OK verified-OK for identity '@reply.domain.org'
• DKIM-identity match (.domain.org) in DKIMNPAddresses -> noprocessing

Shouldn't this no processing flag just let the mail through?  Maybe I'm not
understanding?

Overall DKIMNPAddresses is working beautifully and is a wonderful addition.

Thanks.