Von:    "K Post" <nntp.p...@gmail.com>
Datum:  07.04.2018 20:14
Betreff:        [Assp-test] Analyze shows DKIMNPAddress match as expected,
but some messages still processed as spam?

I have several  listings in DKIMNPAddresses like:
     .domain.org     (with the leading dot)
to allow a DKIM identity @<wildcard>.domain.org to be tagged as no
processing, but not just @domain.org

However, I've seen several examples where the mail is still flagged as
spam (due hitting a limit, often no MX, no A and somewhat spammy content)
even though the DKIM signature verifies.  Analyze shows:

• DKIM-check returned OK verified-OK for identity '@reply.domain.org'
• DKIM-identity match (.domain.org) in DKIMNPAddresses -> noprocessing

Shouldn't this no processing flag just let the mail through?  Maybe I'm
not understanding?

Overall DKIMNPAddresses is working beautifully and is a wonderful
addition.

Thanks.

DISCLAIMER:
This email and any files transmitted with it may be confidential, legally
privileged and protected in law and are intended solely for the use of the

individual to whom it is addressed.
This email was multiple times scanned for viruses. There should be no
known virus in this email!