Hi Thomas,

Looks like a good feature. I'll have to double check the headers for this
message. I think the domains in all three from headers actually exist but
have no relation to the recipient.

As the smtp address & from headers are a legitimate but compromised account
the only header that would fail a legitimate domain check would be the
reply to header.

These are carefully crafted phishing emails that are targeted, I've seen
them sent to many accounts departments pretending to be from company
directors requesting bank payments of up to £10,000. Of course the accounts
department goes straight to said director who comes to us wanting to know
why we aren't blocking them.

All the best,
Colin