WOW, just wow.  Thank you for continuously improving ASSP.

The HLMSOLE option could be very useful if we apply is correctly.

What do you consider "executable code" in a macro?  Do you mean a macro
that calls an external executable?

Unfortunately this specific sender uses Office 365 primarily, but also a
ton of other SMTP sources through their automated services.  Really puts us
in a jam.

Future thinking: I believe that bombHeaderRE allow for something like:
\nfrom:[^\r\n]+?\@sender_domain\.com.+?\nto:[^\r\n]+?the_recipient\@your_domain\.com
as a way to search for a sender and recipient pair.  If there's some
magical way for you to build this kind of thing into userattach, that would
be incredible.  Then we could granularly allow/prohibit certain kinds of
attachments based on the sender/recipient PAIR.