>something must changed in ssl/tls or in postfix. ....

http://postfix.cs.utah.edu/source/official/postfix-3.4.1.RELEASE_NOTES

Yes, there are many SSL/TLS related changes in the last postfix releases.

Thomas

Von:    "Ing. Lukáš Pečínka" <lukas.peci...@osu.cz>
An:     assp-user@lists.sourceforge.net
Datum:  30.07.2021 08:13
Betreff:        Re: [Assp-user] STARTTLS - connection randomly timeout
(outlook imap error)

Hi,

something must changed in ssl/tls or in postfix. After some time my
postfix log write (spam) this:

postfix/smtpd[75310]: timeout after EHLO from localhost[127.0.0.1]
postfix/smtpd[75273]: timeout after DATA (0 bytes) from
localhost[127.0.0.1]
postfix/smtpd[75316]: timeout after MAIL from localhost[127.0.0.1]
postfix/smtpd[75258]: timeout after DATA (0 bytes) from
localhost[127.0.0.1]
postfix/smtpd[75284]: timeout after STARTTLS from localhost[127.0.0.1]

I tried everything in assp and in postfix but it is same. I can't use
tls proxy on assp becuse messages will be non readable for assp. I must
tur on 587 submisson at postfix and turn of in assp. This works for
users but for meassages from outside some tls connections are timeouted
too.

I am using ubuntu server 20.04 LTS (want use centos 7 but it is
impossible to install recommended perl with packages on it :-))

>>> https://www.techiem2.net (Blog)

--
S pozdravem a přáním pěkného dne | Best regards

Ing. Lukáš Pečínka
System administrator, Postmaster, IdP administrator
Students mail, Antispam, Mail delivery system
Centre for information technology
University of Ostrava
Bráfova 5
701 03 Ostrava
Czech Republic

lukas.peci...@osu.cz
m...@helpdesk.osu.cz
ed...@helpdesk.osu.cz
+420 597 09 1116
+420 731 639 635

DISCLAIMER:
This email and any files transmitted with it may be confidential, legally
privileged and protected in law and are intended solely for the use of the

individual to whom it is addressed.
This email was multiple times scanned for viruses. There should be no
known virus in this email!