>What to do now? Downgrade assp?

This will not help. ASSP uses standard libs for SSL/TLS (IO::Socket::SSL
-> Net::SSLeay -> openssl-lib !

>It is not good situation at production server.

If openssl was upgraded, I recommend to read the release notes. If postfix
was upgraded, .. the same. Such readings and upgrade planing are done by
an IT-department before system upgrades are done!
If you have any doubt about upcoming problems, all upgrades needs to be
tested in a test environment BEFORE they are going in to production mode.

IMHO - most of these problems are related to the usage of self signed
certificates, outdated certificates, unchained certificates, missing
intermediate certificates in chains, allowed weak cipher suites, allowed
weak SSL protocols, too weak RSA keys

openssl as well as postfix (and many other products) are working hard to
secure their applications. Some or all of the above faults may lead in to
more and more problems with every new software release.
Most times there are temporary workarounds available (openssl.cnf ,
master.cnf .....), if the default security is increased in new releases.
Notice: peers using new software releases may reject connection to or from
older releases, because of the availability of "unsecure" communication
options! So, the workarounds may not solve all your problems.

SSLDEBUG and ConTimeoutDebug may help to get some more information from
assp.

btw.: I use certificates from letsencrypt and I never had any SSL/TLS
problems. I update the perl modules at least once a week from CPAN.
openssl is upgraded once in a year (together with the new perl version). I
use every time the (my) latest assp development version on my production
system.

Thomas