Hello,

I think that I solved issue with timeouts between assp and postfix (postfix/smtpd)

assp - set IO-Engine from poll to select

assp - set noTLSIP to 127.0.0.1

postfix - disabled tls_random_source

It is wierd but it works.

Dne 06. 08. 21 v 9:24 Thomas Eckardt napsal(a):
your log shows:

Aug-03-21 12:19:30 Worker_3
... <--- until here every thing is fine
read from client = EHLO mail-pl1-x647.google.com  <--- assp has read the helo from google Aug-03-21 12:19:30 server IO::Socket::SSL=GLOB(0x7fde3c853968) poll (writable) from main sub main::sendque 24  <--- assp has queued the EHLO in the outqueue to your MTA and has set the writeable FLAG to signal that assp will actively poll the socket (to your MTA) to become writeable
???? the socket to your MTA does not signal, that it can write
Aug-03-21 12:22:42 client Timeout after 180 secs <--- google is waiting for the "250 OK" , assp is waiting for the socket to become writeable ---> assp detects the timeout

I would monitor the actions at your MTA for such a connection.

If this will not show anything, I would try:

- switch the assp IO-Engine from 'poll' to 'select'

- disable SSL to your MTA (use plain sockets) - assp will not use STARTTLS

Thomas