Zitat von A J Stiles <asterisk_l...@earthshod.co.uk>:

On Thursday 11 Jun 2015, Luca Bertoncello wrote:
Now my problem is to check in my dialplan if the peer, that originate
the call, is reachable, and if not, to give an error...

Is there any function to know if the peer is reachable?

The peer that *originated* the call *must* be reachable, by definition .....

I can originate a call even if my peer is "UNREACHABLE" (sip show peers say UNREACHABLE)...

But I solved using the function EXTENDED_STATE...

Regards
Luca Bertoncello
(lucab...@lucabert.de)